Why Our Pub is Great
Welcome to The Woodman, a smart child-friendly pub in Rotherham. We do good beer and excellent comfort food in a relaxed and informal setting. Food is served seven days a week, from lunchtime onwards. Stylish interiors feature a combination of dark wood, rich colours, warm lighting, and homey touches like mirrors, curtains, and tasteful ornaments. A wood-burning stove makes us feel warm and cosy in winter. In fine weather, dine alfresco on the covered terrace or in the beer garden. Kids love our play area. The play tower has a slide and plenty of other features to keep them entertained. A fence runs round it, so you can relax but still keep an eye on them at all times.
We pride ourselves on our menu, which has starters, sharers, mains, and desserts to please everyone. Sunday roast is a really big event at The Woodman. Enjoy a comforting and satisfying meal without the bother of having to prepare it or clean up afterwards. Farm-assured roast chicken, light Yorkshire puddings, crisp and golden roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, fluffy stuffing and silky gravy—beautiful! The children’s menu has a chicken dinner created especially for little chicks.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food is about more than just great prices. We’ve created a menu that’s got something for everyone, whether you’re treating the kids to an after-school dinner or bringing your other half in for a special meal. But whatever you order, you can be sure of one thing. It’s proper pub food from the UK and around the world. Like our cracking curries and juicy burgers. Or our loaded chicken dishes, served with traditional and global-inspired sauces and your choice of sides.
Loads of our dishes are included in weekly deals. Make sure you check out our offers before you order. Your meal could be eligible for a free drink or a tempting upgrade.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.